Why international students choose Northbrook
- High quality university level programmes
- Qualified tutors and Government inspected courses
- Caring staff who can offer personal support and advice
- Small class sizes with tutor support
- Helpful accommodation service
- Fun and friendly atmosphere
Why international students choose Worthing
- Lively and attractive seaside town
- Located on England's beautiful south coast
- Close to London's Airports
- Fantastic shops, restaurants and bars
- Clean, safe and friendly
- Convenient gateway for Europe
- Close to Brighton and only 75 km from London - with easy access to the rest of the UK
- Many international visitors come to this part of England
The majority of Northbrook students live in landlord-owned private sector house-shares and flat-shares in the Worthing area. A small number of students live in the College's student residence in Broadwater Road. Some students choose to rent a room with one of the many host families in the Worthing area.
Click here for more information.
For information on fees, please contact our International Officer on 0044 1903 273410 or email email@example.com
English language requirements
Before being offered a place on a course, Northbrook would also need evidence of an IELTS examination (International English Language Testing System), which has become recognised as the standard test for students wishing to enter college/university or demonstrate their level of competence for employment. An overall score of 6.0 is required for all the sub-skills elements, with a minimum score of 6.0 or above for the writing element.