Make the most of these extraordinary times and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. A short online course is a significant first step to improving your skills and achieving your career goals.
- Taught by a dynamic course team of performers, directors and choreographers
- 11 rehearsal studios, five with sprung dance floors and mirrors
- Professional-standard theatre with industry-level equipment, recently over-hauled with new lighting and sound systems and auditorium.
- Collaboration with make-up, costume, dance, music, props and technical theatre students
- Alumni have been working in West End and UK touring shows, TV and film, in creative roles and for many of the leading cruise ship entertainment companies
- a relevant A-Level
- or Level 3 Extended Diploma
- related academic or work experience
- the quality of the personal statement
- West End or touring productions
- Dance companies
- Entertainer for parks and cruise ships
- Host or presenter
- Drama or dance teacher
- Casting Director
- Musical Director
- Session Singers
- Recording Artists
- Actor Musicians
- practical and creative studio-based workshops
- small group study
- self-directed study
- study trips
- practical work/ performances
- research proposal
- written assignments
- Earls Court Olympia and London Excel as part of the Move It dance exhibition
- Creating and performing work at corporate events
- Voice overs and promotion videos
- Cabarets in bars and pub venues
- Modelling in catwalk shows.
- Short films and adverts
- Singing for live and pre recorded concerts
- A week long run at Edinburgh fringe
*FREE* Online short courses
The applicable fees for this course, including any available discounts, will be listed in the information above.
How to apply
Once you have created an account, you can easily apply to your chosen course and track the status of your application at any time.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
Set Up Your Account
You’ll be prompted to create an account which will allow you to log in to our Application Tracker website whenever you wish. This will provide you with important information and you can also track the progress of your application.
Complete each step of the application form and then submit your completed form. We’ll let you know when we’ve safely received it with an acknowledgement email.
Application Review Meeting
Before offering you a place at college, we’ll meet with you (either in person, by telephone or online). We’ll send you a link to our booking page where you can select a time that’s convenient for you.
Accept Your Place
Offers will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. The offer will be conditional, based on predicted GCSE grades. You’ll need to accept your offer within 14 days to secure your place.
Once you receive your GCSE results, you’ll need to get in touch with the college to inform us of them and start your enrolment process.