Make the most of these extraordinary times and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. A short online course is a significant first step to improving your skills and achieving your career goals.
This conceptual and practical course includes opportunities for you to work across a range of photographic genres, developing a broad range of photographic and visual communication skills. Facilities include three professional studios: the infinity studio, the black portrait studio and the studio, which also has a product table for professional shots.
- Photographic Arts training
- Professional studios with infinity wall, lighting and effects machines
- Digital production suites
- Visual communication skills
- Darkroom/alternative printing
- a relevant A-Level
- or Level 3 Extended Diploma
- related academic or work experience
- the quality of the personal statement
- Photographer’s assistant
- Freelance photographer
- Portrait photographer
- Specialist photographer (sports, music, fashion, editorial, events, travel, food, architecture, wildlife, forensics)
- Picture desk
- Photo editor
- Press photographer
- Digital design
- Alumnus Hamish Kilburn is Editor of Hotel Magazine
- Alumnus’ Charles Shepherd and Ben Denton run a successful photographic and filmmaking business called Room C
- Alumnus Gemma Clarke is a successful dance photographer – gemmaclark.co.uk
- practical workshops
- group study/peer reviews
- self-directed study
- photographic portfolios
- project work
- research proposal
- written assignments
*FREE* Online short courses
The applicable fees for this course, including any available discounts, will be listed in the information above.
How to apply
Once you have created an account, you can easily apply to your chosen course and track the status of your application at any time.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
Set Up Your Account
You’ll be prompted to create an account which will allow you to log in to our Application Tracker website whenever you wish. This will provide you with important information and you can also track the progress of your application.
Complete each step of the application form and then submit your completed form. We’ll let you know when we’ve safely received it with an acknowledgement email.
Application Review Meeting
Before offering you a place at college, we’ll meet with you (either in person, by telephone or online). We’ll send you a link to our booking page where you can select a time that’s convenient for you.
Accept Your Place
Offers will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. The offer will be conditional, based on predicted GCSE grades. You’ll need to accept your offer within 14 days to secure your place.
Once you receive your GCSE results, you’ll need to get in touch with the college to inform us of them and start your enrolment process.