Make the most of these extraordinary times and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. A short online course is a significant first step to improving your skills and achieving your career goals.
- Student collections have won several awards
- Employment-focused course
- Purpose-built studios for fashion design and textile print
- Dedicated Flexible Learning Area, including fashion publications, future trend resources, Apple Macs and CAD for fashion
- Opportunity to show your final work at internal and external shows
- Taught by industry practitioners, the course reflects current industry expectations and most graduates are employed in the fashion and creative sector. Excellent industry links provide work placements and competitions with high profile brands.
From the beginning of this course students experience workshop skills in illustration and design, pattern cutting, sewing and garment manufacture, printed textiles and work across a broad range of design modules that include live industry projects and a full collection.
2D and 3D practice focuses on creative pattern cutting, garment construction and tailoring, and printed textiles, with students becoming confident users of CAD for design development, portfolio and presentation.
- a relevant A-Level or Level 3 Extended Diploma
- related academic or work experience
- the quality of the personal statement
- Fashion designer
- Freelance designer
- Fashion business owner
- Trend forecaster
- Design consultant
- Fashion illustrator
- Pattern cutter
- Saville Row tailor
- Fashion marketing
- Retail, merchandising and buying
- Recent graduates
- practical and creative studio-based workshops
- small group study
- self-directed study
- study trips
- presentations (of practical work)
- research proposal
- written assignments
*FREE* Online short courses
The applicable fees for this course, including any available discounts, will be listed in the information above.
How to apply
Once you have created an account, you can easily apply to your chosen course and track the status of your application at any time.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
Set Up Your Account
You’ll be prompted to create an account which will allow you to log in to our Application Tracker website whenever you wish. This will provide you with important information and you can also track the progress of your application.
Complete each step of the application form and then submit your completed form. We’ll let you know when we’ve safely received it with an acknowledgement email.
Application Review Meeting
Before offering you a place at college, we’ll meet with you (either in person, by telephone or online). We’ll send you a link to our booking page where you can select a time that’s convenient for you.
Accept Your Place
Offers will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. The offer will be conditional, based on predicted GCSE grades. You’ll need to accept your offer within 14 days to secure your place.
Once you receive your GCSE results, you’ll need to get in touch with the college to inform us of them and start your enrolment process.