Make the most of these extraordinary times and gain a nationally-recognised qualification. A short online course is a significant first step to improving your skills and achieving your career goals.
- Taught by music industry specialists
- Weekly music industry visitors, including lawyers, artists, video directors, agents, managers
- Strong industry connections including staff and ex-students (eg at Sony and Warner managing artists such as Skepta and Mabel) in key parts of the music industry
- State-of-the-art recording studios and professionally equipped theatre on campus
- Excellent collaboration opportunities with courses such as performance, production, photography, media, graphic design
- Our alumna Radha Medar was named Businesswoman of the Year and nominated for Manager of the Year by Music Week magazine
- a relevant A-Level
- or Level 3 Extended Diploma
- related academic or work experience
- the quality of the personal statement
- Artist manager
- Recording/touring artist
- A&R (artist & repertoire)
- Artist entrepreneur
- Studio manager
- Booking agent
- Event promoter
- Venue manager
- Music producer
- Freelance composer
- Sound engineer
- Entertainment lawyer
- Music publishing
Alumni news: Our alumna Radha Medar was named Businesswoman of the Year and nominated for Manager of the Year by Music Week magazine
- practical and creative studio-based workshops
- small group study
- self-directed study
- study trips
- presentations (of practical work)
- research proposal
- written assignments
- Music Law
- Commercial Music
- Event Management
- Ideas in Context: Why Music Matters
- Music Project
- Music: Budgeting, Planning and Funding
- Industry Briefs
- Individual Project
- Ideas in context: Musicking
- Professional Practice
- Collective Practice
- Music Dissertation
*FREE* Online short courses
The applicable fees for this course, including any available discounts, will be listed in the information above.
How to apply
Once you have created an account, you can easily apply to your chosen course and track the status of your application at any time.
HOW THE APPLICATION PROCESS WORKS
Set Up Your Account
You’ll be prompted to create an account which will allow you to log in to our Application Tracker website whenever you wish. This will provide you with important information and you can also track the progress of your application.
Complete each step of the application form and then submit your completed form. We’ll let you know when we’ve safely received it with an acknowledgement email.
Application Review Meeting
Before offering you a place at college, we’ll meet with you (either in person, by telephone or online). We’ll send you a link to our booking page where you can select a time that’s convenient for you.
Accept Your Place
Offers will be sent to you via the email address you have provided. The offer will be conditional, based on predicted GCSE grades. You’ll need to accept your offer within 14 days to secure your place.
Once you receive your GCSE results, you’ll need to get in touch with the college to inform us of them and start your enrolment process.